Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

p5/mp3 complete Air ride kit, cf hood, and 15" sub enclosure!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

p5/mp3 complete Air ride kit, cf hood, and 15" sub enclosure!

For sale is a full air ride kit made by AIM industries for p5 or mp3- $1,000 obo.

Also a VIS carbon fiber hood for a p5 or mp3 in like new condition. - $300 obo.

And a p5 fiberglass enclosure made for a inverted "15 speaker painted classic red, has amp racks too. Need to sell everything quick because I traded my p5 in for a wrx wagon and I need $ for new parts.

Im in so cal. Anaheim so if your interested in picking up something let me know, also email me for pics of these items.

unfadeablecivic@hotmail.com or Aim me UNFADEABLECIVIK

what is exactly contained within your air ride kit?
    Visit My Garage

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman112k3
      what is exactly contained within your air ride kit?
      It has everything you need and it is in perfect working condition. It came out of a show car with 15k miles. The kit consists of: (2) Firestone front air struts, (2) rear Firestone air struts, (1) 550 100% heavy duty air compressor, (1) 8 valve billet manifold, (1) 5 gallon air tank, (1) 3 gallon chrome air tank, (1) Stinger sr200 relay, (1) pressure switch, (1) DUB CITY switch box and all the fittings you need. The kit retails for about $2,200 but I need to get rid of it cause I sold my car. Let me know thanks.
      Last edited by charles; 07-20-2004, 08:14 PM.

Comment

do you still have that cf hood? if you do hit me back up please...Oh yeah do you have any pics of it?

thanks

kre8

Comment

alright and how much of a drop in ride height? how quickly does it fill back up if you drop your oil pan on the ground and tehn lift it back up again?
          Visit My Garage

Comment

i thought air ride kits only came on semi's.
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Heres some ****ty camera phone pics.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X