WTB : 97 - 01 Subaru 2.5 RS 5spd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB : 97 - 01 Subaru 2.5 RS 5spd

Located in New England only please. I know it's kinda weird posting this in a protege forum but i'm getting desparate; these cars are hard to find! I'm posting this in the "other" forum as well as msprotege.com too.
    Tag Team

first of all, they didn't make a RS in 97. Next, the 98s had the DOHC motor, and personally, I wouldn't go that direction, due to the limited availability of junkyard parts, as the 98 RS is the ONLY car in the US that came with that motor.

Look for a 99-01 car. And the 00 and 01 cars had the rear viscious LSD.
    "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
    -93 MR2, 129 ES
    ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
    Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by JesseSays
      first of all, they didn't make a RS in 97. Next, the 98s had the DOHC motor, and personally, I wouldn't go that direction, due to the limited availability of junkyard parts, as the 98 RS is the ONLY car in the US that came with that motor.

Look for a 99-01 car. And the 00 and 01 cars had the rear viscious LSD.
      yea im aware of everything you've just spoken of, except about the 97; thanks for the correction.

I included 98 because I was under the impression a 97 existed and felt it was easier to put "97 - 01" instead of "97 or 99 - 01"

I've spent the past week doing nothing but reading about the gc8, and there is still so much to learn!

EDIt: yes, i know it's not really the gc8, and it is really the gc6.
      Tag Team

Comment

Working...
      X