WTB: power window switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: power window switch

i need a the power window switch for the drivers side of a first gen pro. mine died and my right rear window is stuck down . i need it asap if anyone can help out... it just pops out of the door then unplugs. thanks

Comment

Will a 3rd gen switch fit a 1st gen?

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
        Will a 3rd gen switch fit a 1st gen?
        doubtful
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

anyone have any ideas to get my window up? lol...
          i can send the money as soon as someone tells me they have one... i went to the junk yard but they didnt have any... there arent many junk yards around here either...

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
            doubtful
            That sucks. I have a whole power window assembly sitting in my closet.

Comment

i have 1 i picked up at the junk yard on saturday...it works just fine...15 shipped via priority mail sound good? if so let me know and i can mail it as soon as tommarow
              91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
              Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

redfox check your messages

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
                  i have three in my garage.. i wish i'd seen this sooner. lol.
                  do u want to sell any for cheap ?
                  sigpic gtx swap,pacesetter cat back exhaust,civic short shifter,both front and rear upper strut tower bars,high flow cat,,mx-3 lower tie bar,mx-3 front seats,zxtuner poly motor mount inserts,manual seat belt conversion,mx-3 lether shift boot,

come to mazdasnw.com if you live in the northwest

Comment

Originally posted by dylan
                    anyone have any ideas to get my window up? lol...
                    i can send the money as soon as someone tells me they have one... i went to the junk yard but they didnt have any... there arent many junk yards around here either...
                    their sould be two main power wires if u connect tose to a positive current from the battery it will roll it up or bown just switch the wires around till it goes up
                    sigpic gtx swap,pacesetter cat back exhaust,civic short shifter,both front and rear upper strut tower bars,high flow cat,,mx-3 lower tie bar,mx-3 front seats,zxtuner poly motor mount inserts,manual seat belt conversion,mx-3 lether shift boot,

come to mazdasnw.com if you live in the northwest

Comment

Working...
                    X