No announcement yet.

For Sale: A Few Parts Laying Around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and you said its chrome??? also what payments do you accept?
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Maybe Iceman can help me out and post a picture of his. But this picture is off Gujustud's website. Mine is the one on the right except mine has PROTEGE engraved in gray lettering on top.

Comment

And you can paypal me but if you do send $21 to cover the fees.

Comment

Sorry Greg, I'm still away at work where I have been for 4 and a half months, SO I cant get a picture of it for another 4 days till I FINALLY get home.
          Visit My Garage

Comment

damn dude where do you work that takes you away from home for that long?
            91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
            Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Originally posted by redfox
              damn dude where do you work that takes you away from home for that long?
              He's in the military. Or whatever they call it in Canada. About the oil pressure gauge. I still need to un-install it from my car along with the other gauges. The gauge is in perfect condition so I'll do $50 shipped.

Comment

PM's sent to you fockers.

Comment

concider it sold then...i will paypal you 51 on thursday (payday)

Edit: you said thet it IS electrical and NOT a mechanical gauge right?
                  91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
                  Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Yeah I'm in the military, I've been Instructing on courses all of the summer months.
                    Visit My Garage

Comment

you always seem to sell the good **** when things break on my car. If no one hits you back on them brakes, I will when I get this Trans problem figured out.
                      also the rotors.
                      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

You seem to be the only one interested so they will probably be available when you are ready. I doubt I will put them on EBAY.

Iceman112k3, I will ship the wiring out on Monday. I can't afford to do it before then because I have to send a deposit to a company who is custom making me some wheels. But once I get another paycheck on Friday I will ship them out.

Comment

I'll get back to you when i figure out my problem, I definitely want them though.
                          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I can swing that no problem Greg, i wont be home until friday anyways.
                            Visit My Garage

Comment

Will those gauges fit a 2nd gen?

How much?

Steven
                              VOTE FOR ME

You Don't Work, You Don't Eat, You Don't Grind, You Don't Shine

Comment

They will fit any pod with 2 1/16" holders.

$160 shipped for the fuel pressure gauge.
                                $50 shipped for the oil temp guage.

Comment

Working...
                                X