FS: GTX VJ20 turbo/manifold *56k die*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: GTX VJ20 turbo/manifold *56k die*

I have for sale a GTX VJ20 turbo and manifold. Good condition, doesn't appear to have any shaft play. No clue how many miles are on it, I pulled it from my GTX -- I have never used the turbo myself. Turbo is pretty clean and it came off of a very clean GTX. Will come with all oil and water lines. Sold as-is. Asking $430 shipped. Cashiers check or money order, paypal accepted if you want to add $20 for their fee's. Reply here or PM if intersted. Only reply if your serious about buying please. Thanks for looking!!

On to the pics!!

Last edited by Marc93lx; 09-06-2004, 03:14 AM.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Bump for good deal

Comment

430? wowza
      sigpic

Comment

Still for sale. Goes to eBay soon.
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

damn good deal for someone.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

so Marc does this deal include all that I would need to install it on my n\a bp? if not what else would I need? thanx
            '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
            Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

Like install the turbo and get it running? Or just all the parts to bolt the turbo onto a na motor, If you wanna get it running you will need the downpipe, and intercooler pipe alone with the intercooler and tons of other things

Comment

I would definatly like to "get it running" couldn't one run the turbo without intercooler? or would that just damage parts. what kinds of other parts are nessary?... ecu? I was thinkin this might be a cheaper alternative to a full motor swap but if I need to many parts it may just be better to get in on that gtx group buy. thanx
                '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
                Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

You could prob run it without a intercooler at low low psi. You will need gtx injectors also. I think marc is selling some also. A new fuel pump and guages. You will prob need to tap an oil line also

Comment

Pretty much waht Jon said. You would most likely need a set of injectors (I have a set of 330cc GTX injectors) and a fuel pump. You need to tap the oil pan for the oil return line. The oil and water feed lines bolt up to the block, the holes are alredy there (they're just plugged on the NA BP) You could run without an intercooler, but I wouldn't reccomend it. You don't need the ecu unless you plan to up the boost alot, Pat is running his gtx on the stock ecu just fine. Even if you just bought a full GTX motor you would still need alot of other parts to make it run reliably. (ie, exhaust/downpipe, piping, intercooler, fuel pump, gauges, and some other stuff depending on the boost levels you want to run)

Other than that everything you need to bolt the turbo to the engine and tap the oil and water feed/return lines will be included. The heat shields are also included.
                    Last edited by Marc93lx; 09-08-2004, 02:47 AM.
                    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

no longer for sale
                        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

DAMN!!! too slow I guess but any way thanx for your awsome post Marc93lx full of usefull info

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CBlaze
                            DAMN!!! too slow I guess but any way thanx for your awsome post Marc93lx full of usefull info

I will think of you when im boosting, But i will have a vj-20 turbo and mani for sale in alittle over a month. Start saving

Comment

I will definatly claim first dibbs on that turbo and mani if it comes up for sale as you anticipate! just PM me and if all is good a short trip to waterbury and the cash is in your hand.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X