Wtb:exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb:exhaust

I'm looking to buy an exhaust for my protege. I have of course the stock one right now but i want to get a louder and most importantly less restrictive exhaust for better air flow. Id like the racing beat but I really would just like to get one. Thanks please hit me up on aol at JACKYL tm or post on here
    2003 Mazda Protege LX
    Laser Blue
    www.cardomain.com/id/thejackyl
    Old Car
    1998 Kia Sephia LS
    Custom Front Bumper, motegi gunmetal mr7s wrapped in Nitto 450 Xtremes, OBX exhaust, Custom CAI, CUstom interior

I have custom cat back exhaust with a magnaflow pipe.

MagnaFlow manufactures the best exhaust systems, mufflers, pipes and catalytic converters; now being sold directly from our website! We proudly manufacture products in the USA using premium components and the latest technology. Voted 2017 SEMA Manufacturer of the Year!

If you click here and go to the mazda 3, its sounds similiar to that on my 1.6...Mine seems to be just a bit deeper but youll get the general idea.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Here's The muffler that I have on my car.
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

you say its deeper? i hope so....how much? and is it a cat back or from the header back? and pix of the exhaust itself installd
        2003 Mazda Protege LX
        Laser Blue
        Old Car
        1998 Kia Sephia LS
        Custom Front Bumper, motegi gunmetal mr7s wrapped in Nitto 450 Xtremes, OBX exhaust, Custom CAI, CUstom interior

Comment

which is yours from kelly? I looked on the site and saw the 3 & 6 & miata listed, but none of the part numbers matched yours.

I really like the way the Miata one sounds. But they dont list the part number....

guess I will go poke around on miata.net to see what I can find......
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

bump i wnat an exhuast!!!
            2003 Mazda Protege LX
            Laser Blue
            Old Car
            1998 Kia Sephia LS

Comment

Working...
            X