Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.4 Ghz P4 w/ motherboard and XP pro

i've got this bundle on order:

i got a good deal on it, but i can't cancel my order. i was going to build a new computer based on that, but i decided that i can't afford all the extras that i'll need. the motherboard requires DDR2, and the graphics card can't be AGP. well i've got an awesome AGP graphics card and some regular DDR chips, so i bought a motherboard and processor off my buddy. so now this brand new motherboard and processor combo is up for sale. along with it comes a full legal retail version of windows XP pro.

the motherboard and processor run just under $500, and XP pro full is just under $300. i'll sell the whole package for $550 shipped, OBO. if interested, let me know. i'm still waiting for delivery of the motherboard and processor, but they are coming directly from intel, so no worries there.

e-mail me if interested and if you have any questions
    eich_1@yahoo.com

damn you are rich....

2000 White Protege LX
    Sumitomo 195/60HR14
    2 x Polk DB570 (5"x7")
    Kenwood KDC-MP522 Head Unit
    Kenwood KAC-7251 (800 W) Amp
    Audiobahn AWC10T x 2 Subs
    Kenwood Music Keg
    Black Widow Keyless Entry
    Intake- Custom SRI
    Clear Corner Lights
    APC Clear Tail Lights

Comment

lol, if i was rich, i wouldn't have to sell it i decided that my money is better spent on more audio equipment

Comment

"it is the soldier who salutes the flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, who gives that protestor the freedom he abuses to burn that flag."

And, indeed, an abuse it is! They make me vomit !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Put it on ebay ..
          you will get most of your money back.
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

i may, but a guy i've bought some car audio stuff from wants it, but not till the beginning of december, after finals. oh well.

Comment

bump for a new price of $500, and i can post pics, if needed.

Comment

Working...
              X