Tons of SOHC B6 & DOHC BP Stuff for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tons of SOHC B6 & DOHC BP Stuff for sale

Alright-- Time to clean out all my extra parts from the swap. All this stuff came from either My MX-3 or the BP that I swapped into it.

Here is a list of stuff I have for sale:

MX-3 Ashtray-- $25

Lower half of MX-3 Center console (Note-- the screws that held this together were rusted all to hell and basicall fell apart when I removed them. You will need to find some newones or source your own.)-- $20

Automatic B6 ECU-- $95

Automatic Master Cylinder & tank-- $95

Automatic Tranny Cooler-- $20

Set of SOHC B6 Fuel Injectors-- $200 (Laugh all you want to, but you price them yourself and you will see that this is 1/4th the price of new ones...and 1/3rd the price of remanufactured ones)

B6 Vane Airflow Meter-- $50

Complete (almost.. TPS plug is missing..) Auto B6 Engine wiring harness--$65

Complete B6 Throttle Body assembly (IAC Valve, TPS sensor, etc...)-- $150

BP05 Vane Airflow Meter-- $50 (this would be higher, but it has some oxidation on it that can be cleaned off...)

BP10 ECU-- $100

Set of BP Fuel Injectors (need to be cleaned!! & missing the gaskets that go between the injector & the head)-- $200 (Laugh, and then read above..)

NGK Coil->Distibutor Wire-- $5

Manual Tranny Reverse or Neutral switch ( I cant remember which one it is..)-- $25

Stock B6 Airbox & vacuum chamber-- $20

Stock front Ram-air intake tube-- $20

Prices do NOT include Shipping.

Prices MAY also be negotiable, and I MAY be willing to trade stuff as well... just ask. I am a reasonable guy.

Pictures of everything can be found here:

(Note-- pics are being uploaded right now [11-28-04, 8:14pm Eastern time] so if you cant see the pics yet-- be patient & check back)

I accept US Postal or Western Union Money Orders. Due to some scams that have been going on lately on hte internet-- I will wait 1 week till after the money orders are deposited before I ship your Item to make sure the funds are good and the money order is not a fake.

If you are interested in buying anything, please email me-- perry@atlantamx3.com

I would prefer to ship to US destinations only. (Sorry Canadians...)

Thanks for looking! :2thumbsup:

off-topic posts delet0rd -- only post here if you are interested in the mans merchandise!

From the 'For Sale' section rules:
    Originally posted by cablemirc
    2. Do not post a cheaper item for sale in a thread where someone is selling something. this is not allowed, and posts will be deleted. also, do not tell someone thier asking price is too high. if you don't want it at that price, shut your hole and move on. if you DO by chance have a strong objection to someone selling a cone filter for $120 and know where to get one cheaper, make your own thread. do NOT reference original seller's item.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

I know I am a new member here and not a lot of people know me-- but I am a long time, well-respected member of MX-3.com and I know there are several members from that forum on here as well like me who can vouch for my honesty.

So, dont be afraid to buy parts from me because I am new.

I also said I AM willing to do trades for stuff and talk about prices on things if you really need something-- Iam sure we can work out a deal.

I have a BP-- so-- if you have some BP stuff you want to trade-- let me know.

Comment

Revised Prices: (1-15-05)

MX-3 Ashtray-- $25

Lower half of MX-3 Center console (Note-- the screws that held this together were rusted all to hell and basically fell apart when I removed them. You will need to find some new ones or source your own.)-- $10

Automatic B6 ECU-- $40

Automatic Master Cylinder & tank-- $35

Automatic Tranny Cooler-- $20

Set of SOHC B6 Fuel Injectors-- $100 (Laugh all you want to, but you price them yourself and you will see that this is 1/8th the price of new ones...and 1/6th the price of remanufactured ones)

B6 Vane Airflow Meter-- $25

Complete (almost.. TPS plug is missing..) Auto B6 Engine wiring harness--$40

Complete B6 Throttle Body assembly (IAC Valve, TPS sensor, etc...)-- $75
        BP05 Vane Airflow Meter-- $30

BP10 ECU-- $100

Set of BP Fuel Injectors (need to be cleaned!! & missing the gaskets that go between the injector & the head)-- $50

NGK Coil->Distibutor Wire-- $2

Manual Tranny Reverse or Neutral switch ( I cant remember which one it is..)-- $15

Stock B6 Airbox & vacuum chamber-- $10

Stock front Ram-air intake tube-- $10

Comment

does this include the center console with the armrest or am i thinking of the wrong part?

Comment

no, just the front half-- where the shifter goes.

Comment

what car and what year is the bp ecu out of? (obd1 or obd2 is why i want to know)
              and was it from an automatic or a 5 speed?

Comment

I pulled it out of a 5-spd, 1st gen Protege with 50K miles on the odometer.

Comment

Working...
                X