Wanted: Manual seat belts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: Manual seat belts

I really want manual seat belts for my car. Is there anyone who has them available, or who is willing to make a trip to the junkyard for me? Also, for anyone who's gotten them already, what kind of price am I looking at? I found one person from a while back saying $20 apiece plus shipping... is this typical?

i went to canada a wile back and got myself and marc a set of them....i think when all was said and done it set marc back 120-130 i think....with shipping.....id be willing to make the trip again as i need a head liner....
    91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
    Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

keep in mind that i charged marc the exact price that it cost me for the belts and 1/2 the full tank it cost me to get there and back....that price was including shipping without a center console or headliner....
      Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

I might take you up on that sometime soon... I could probably come pick them up from you if necessary, but I don't think I could make it as far as the Canadian junkyard.

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
          I might take you up on that sometime soon... I could probably come pick them up from you if necessary, but I don't think I could make it as far as the Canadian junkyard.
          Get them shipped to you from the J/Y,
          I checked on carparts you can have them for as low as 20$ in a Canadian J/Y

Comment

Good call, I found a place in Ontario that'll ship them to me for about $60 US.

Comment

Make sure you get everything needed. Not only do you need the seat belts but also the A and B pillars, they are different. The buckles are different too but I didn't get those and the belts buckle into my stock ones just fine. Id like to pick them up though. The center consol is different also, but it's not required if you don't mind having the slots on your existing one.
              2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

I don't really care about the A-pillar, I was planning on taking the buckle out but just leaving the track there, in the interest of saving money. And the center console is a completely different issue... I already have a new setup for that, it's sitting in my trunk right now, but I haven't decided if I want to cut holes in it or not.

Comment

I have a couple of sets of charcol coloured belts. Will match any coloured interior. Shoot me a PM if you're interested!
                  My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                  - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

You won't be able to leave the track there, the whole thing has to come out. The manual belts won't fit otherwise.
                    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

if you wanted i could go to canada and get the whole schbang for ya....including the headliner....then you can make a road trip out this way and i can help ya install em....next time i go up there i gotta get the center console and the buckles for Marc....