16 inch rims for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16 inch rims for sale

I recently bought these rims from some guy I know. I've decided that I am not going to do rims for now, plus I need money. So they're for sale!

Size: 16's
    Tires: 205/40/16 low profiles
    Lugs: 4x100
    Made by: Prime (some generic brand???)
    Style: They have a silver/chrome-like finish on them
    Condition: One tires is blown and needs to be replaced. The rims have wear on them. They have been sitting in the last owners garage as well as mine. They have some scrapes and what not, but are still totally usuable. Just the 3 tires alone are worth buying.

These are basically for those who don't want stock hubs or black steelies. That's why I bought them but I've grown to enjoy my steelies.

I prefer to sell them locally. Not sure if any of you are local to me but if you are and you're interested, let me know! I'm in Tarzana, CA 91356. The San Fernando Valley. I just don't want to go through the hassle of shipping.

Here is a pic:
    Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

Thanks!

Oh! As far as price, i'm taking offers. as long as its reasonable, they're yours!
    Last edited by bogey883; 02-02-2005, 02:12 PM.
    1995 Protege DX

www.moccforums.com
    www.mazdaforum.com
    www.msprotege.com

HONDA

http://members.cardomain.com/bogey883

I'll give you $75... they are ugly, but could be cool if sanded down and powdercoated... I have a friend in sherman oaks
    Last edited by ThatCarGuy; 02-02-2005, 03:11 PM.

Comment

I got a reply from someone on the recycler first. If they end up not wanting them, they're yours! I had that same exact plan. To have them powdercoated. But not having money and time sucks..and sherman oaks is right by me so that's perfect! I'll keep you posted.
      1995 Protege DX

www.moccforums.com
      www.mazdaforum.com
      www.msprotege.com

HONDA

Comment

Well, keep me posted!

Comment

Yeah, he never showed up so if you still want them you can have them. $75 is cool. Cash would be cool. Email me at bogey883@yahoo.com and i'll give you my info. the only thing is my availability is a bit odd since I work and stuff. I'll be available before noon on saturday and after 12pm on monday. Let me know!
          1995 Protege DX

www.moccforums.com
          www.mazdaforum.com
          www.msprotege.com

HONDA

Comment

These still around? I'd like to see the damage if possible.

92 Protege DX - Sold.
            91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
            95 Ford Contour GL - Crashed.
            96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
            90 Honda Accord LX - Sold.
            98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

yeah, still around. ThatCarGuy has first dibs though. If he passes, I will post pictures of the damage. They do have their share of scrapes and what not but if sanded and powdercoated, they would look pretty nice. I just don't have the money for that stuff right now. Someone on the MOCC page mentioned a place in Orange where you can get all 4 done for 80 bucks. That's an awesome deal.
              1995 Protege DX

www.moccforums.com
              www.mazdaforum.com
              www.msprotege.com

HONDA

Comment

Cool, I understand.

I've been looking for something a little more extravagant than the wheel covers. I think I have the only protege in town that isn't missing a hubcap :D The covers are 15 dollars each so if thatcarguy passes this up I'm definitely going to look into it more, otherwise I'll grab some lx rims, but I really want 16's more

92 Protege DX - Sold.
                91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
                96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
                98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

Well, honestly I was just going to purchase them so I could go ahead and get this rear-disc swap started (dumb 13s are prohibiting this)... then I was just gonna get rid of them when my real rims finally come in from japan... So, if you really want them, Go for it and get them. plus, I'm negotiating a purchase of some watanabes from Laser_gtr... So they are all yours.

Comment

Just noticed you're in california, don't know if I've got the money for shipping or not Can you get a shipping quote? It'd have to be paid with a money order as well, if this isn't acceptable I understand.
                    Last edited by txkprotege; 02-03-2005, 07:13 PM.

92 Protege DX - Sold.
                    91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
                    96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
                    98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

what are these going for im at zip code 53532... if they don't get sold to TXkprotege.
                      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Yeah I had to buy all sorts of **** today so until later in the month I dont even have the money to pay for them, better yet shipping, so if someone else is interested let them at it, if theyre still around when I get paid I'll hit you up.

92 Protege DX - Sold.
                        91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
                        96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
                        98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

get me the shipping quote to zipcode 53532... please!!!
                          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

sorry, i've been really busy, but they're still available.

well originally i wanted to sell them to someone locally, so they can be viewed and the buyer could be certain they wanted them.

If you really want them shipped, i'll get you a quote. Not sure if its really worth it, but you can decide once i get a quote. Just don't want to rip anyone off.

Keep in mind that they are not perfect or near that. They have their fair share of wear (that rhymes) and I originally planned to work on them and have them powder coated black to replace my stock steelies, that I've grown to like.

16's, low pro's, one needs to be changed out.
                            1995 Protege DX

www.moccforums.com
                            www.mazdaforum.com
                            www.msprotege.com

HONDA

Comment

see if you can get some more pictures of the rims... that way we really know whats going on .. and yeah im still interested in a shipping quote.

Comment

Working...
                              X