Turbo Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbo Kit

I have a good start on a turbo kit if anyone is looking to buy one. So far it's a INI VJ11 Turbo, a lot of random plumbing, a stock mazda BPT intercooler, a FMU, a MSD ignition retard box, blow off valve, manifold for a mazda 1.8DOHC. The turbo was taken apart, just at the flanges, so it needs new gaskets, I'll try to find all of the gaskets. Plus I need to have the manifold machined to fit the turbo(was originally off of a 2.2 ford probe.)

Was hoping on running boost in my car last year, so far the money situation isn't going good so I'm abandoning the project. Any good offers will be accepted, but it will take a week or longer to find gaskets and machine work done. Any questions comments, etc mail me at masterofmetallica69@yahoo.com

I might have some other stuff to add to this, but I'll dig through everything I own and see what happens. Oh, and if I can find my stock fuel injectors you get those also.

And on another note I have a Venom 400 performance module for sale, it fits a 94' Protege 1.8l DOHC. Thanks!!!

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

i think i sold you that stuff. did i sell you the intercooler piping as well?

Comment

Working...
    X