17" Motegi MR7's for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17" Motegi MR7's for sale

I am selling my 17" MR7's. They were on my 92 Protege before i got the 323 and now they've been on my 91 323. i'm selling them cause i'd like to get a set of 15" Trak Lites. Wheels are in perfect condition, no curb damage, just a few minor scuffs from road use that can be buffed out. they have tires on them but they really aren't any good. you could probably get 1000 miles out of 2 of them, but the other 2 are completely bald. asking $700 or best offer.
    Attached Files
    '91 323 SE
    Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
    <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

bump
    '91 323 SE
    Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

<center></center>

Comment

$500 shipped. i can take the tires off if you want.
      '91 323 SE

<center></center>

Comment

Working...
      X