Car audio stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car audio stuff

I have some car audio stuff I'm looking to get rid of, it's just sitting around here collecting dust. If I can't get what I'm asking for them, I'll just keep it, I'm not looking to take a huge loss on this stuff.

(2) Infinity Beta Digital 100 amps. I'm having a hard time finding exact specs for these, but I'm guessing they are 100W x 2 (4ohm) or 400W x 2 (2ohm). That much (except for the resistance) is written on the amps themselves. Keep in mind I don't know **** about car audio, sorry! I bought these from my brother in law about a year and a half ago and never hooked them up, even once... If you get them and they don't work, I'll refund your money and pay to have them shipped back here. As far as I know, they're working 100%. They're both a little scratched up and dirty, they've been in the back of my 323 since I've had them. The one is missing the power connector convertor and the screw for the sliding faceplate.

Asking $80 shipped for both. I paid $120 and never used them.

Not what you're looking for? I'm saving the best stuff for last!

(1) Alpine mrd-m300 mono amp. Used very little. I bought this brand new from a friend, I used it for about 6 months, the sub I was using was way too much for the amp, but it still sounded pretty ok. Here are some specs, it's a very trick amp:

150 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
    300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms

The entire control is digital, it's real neat. Here's an e-bay auction (not mine) of the same amp, it has more description...

Asking $120 shipped, I paid $150.

And last, but certainly not least...

CDT Audio CL-61 2-way component set. Here is a description I ganked from somewhere else: 6.5" 2-Way Component Set. 6.5" Midrange. Crossover: "Phase Perfect" Elliptic 4th Order 2-Way SatNat-456. Tweeter: 1" Silk Soft Dome. 90W RMS Power Handling. Frequency Response 60-20 kHz. Sensitivity: 92.0 dB. 4 Ohm Impedance. Surface and Flush Mount Tweeter

The zeb has them for $150 brand new, that's where I bought them about 1.5years ago, though I paid $180. These were NEVER used, I took one of of the box to see how it would fit in the door, but never installed them (just looked at the pics, the one speaker's paint seems to be scratched around a mounting hole, I may have mounted it in the door, but it was just for fitment, they never saw any power). These are brand new speakers. These would be a great pair of speakers for one of the infinity amps that I have for sale.

I'm asking $125 shipped. Plese keep in mind these are brand new in box

Pics (all very high res, beware):
    Amps
    Alpine
    Infinity
    CDT
    CDT box
    CDT box

Also, I have a 15" solobaric (old, round style) sitting around in an enclosure. The terminal on the back is a little crappy, but it works. I'd rather not ship it because it's really heavy, but if you really wanted it, it would be $50 + you pay shipping. I used this sub for about 6 months with the Alpine amp. It was waaaay too much sub for the amp, but it still sounded pretty decent
    Dan
    dreesemonkey

this 15" kicker sub.. could you give me more information.. possibly a picture.. if not the model number on the back of the subwoofer magnet. i might be interested in that. what kind of condition is it in? needless to say, that alpine amp is a wonderful amp.. i would highly recommend such an amp for someone looking for some decent, quality power.
    kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin
      this 15" kicker sub.. could you give me more information.. possibly a picture.. if not the model number on the back of the subwoofer magnet. i might be interested in that. what kind of condition is it in? needless to say, that alpine amp is a wonderful amp.. i would highly recommend such an amp for someone looking for some decent, quality power.
      kevin
      Ask and ye shall receive! I once thought the terminal on the back was bad, but on second look, it looks fine. There was another hole drilled for the terminal on the back, I dunno what that was for.

In any case, the sub seems to be in great condition. It sounded good when I had it hooked up. Cone-surround also seems tight, I hear that it'll loosen up if the sub was put through a beating... But like I said, I know nothing about car audio

(again, very high res)
      Sub 1
      Sub 2

I'll have to put it on my scale later, but holy crap it's heavy as poop.
      Dan
      dreesemonkey

Comment

i'd most likely be interested in JUST the sub.. i've already got 2 boxes :p: and talk about heavy, my phoenix gold 15 and box weigh the better part of about 80 pounds.. it takes two people to move the sub and manuever it without breaking something if you're not careful. i'll let you know, i'm sunken in for debt for the next 2 weeks. if anything comes up, i'll be sure to contact you.
        kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin
          i'd most likely be interested in JUST the sub.. i've already got 2 boxes :p: and talk about heavy, my phoenix gold 15 and box weigh the better part of about 80 pounds.. it takes two people to move the sub and manuever it without breaking something if you're not careful. i'll let you know, i'm sunken in for debt for the next 2 weeks. if anything comes up, i'll be sure to contact you.
          kevin
          Sounds good, I doubt it'll be going anywhere by then
          Dan
          dreesemonkey

Comment

Working...
          X