looking for 1st gen LX brake parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for 1st gen LX brake parts

As my title says I'm looking for LX parts. I have already had one forum member offer me parts for a reasonable price, but the only thing is he live in the great white north and shipping will most likely offset his price.

I've asked for a shipping quote, but assuming it will cost too much to ship I'm putting this out. I haven't completely committed to doing this swap either unless I can get the parts for pretty cheap as I still need to buy larger wheels and tires on top of the actual braking parts.

parts list:
    1. Whole rear spindles/knuckles
    2. Parking brake cables
    3. Rear brake calipers and caliper brackets
    4. Front calipers w/caliper brackets
    5. Proportioning valve
    6. Front knuckles

Anyway I appreciate any tips or offers

Thank you
    2005 Mazda 3

whats your location?
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

I've still got many parts left from my GTX front clip, brake calipers and all, PM me if interested. I've also got some stock rims laying around if you are within the 54016 area.

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

I live in Alpharetta Ga 30005.

I have decided to try and find some cheap wheels at my local junk yard. saw some 14in steelies on ebay for 80 shipped. So it mighr be possible to do this for a reasonable amount of money
        Last edited by Silentbob343; 07-13-2005, 12:02 PM.
        2005 Mazda 3

Comment

Working...
        X