WTB: MSM wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: MSM wheels

I want to buy a set of used mazdaspeed miata wheels. prefer with tire, but if not its ok. Anyone where i can get some.

E-bay and Miata.net

You do know a set without tires goes for well over $1K, right? They are freggin expensive as all hell.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Thats why i want them used. Yeah its 300 per wheel. 500 from the stealership. seeing if i can get them cheaper.

Comment

I've seen some sets on miata.net for less than 1k. But a full set seems hard to come by, there is a single wheel with no tire for $175 right now. But for the cost of MSM wheels you might as well get some new RH wheels.
        1992 Mazda Protege LX w/Primer spots
        Plus new
        1991 Mazda Protege LX w/138,000mi

Comment

Originally posted by jster28
          I want to buy a set of used mazdaspeed miata wheels. prefer with tire, but if not its ok. Anyone where i can get some.

dude. go register on FEOA.net . there is a guy 'feeling' to sell his 02 miata special edition wheels and tires.

look like this.

Comment

There was someone selling a set here on this board a few weeks back... search for it in the for sale section.....

one had a scratch.... nothing major.....
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboSupra12
              dude. go register on FEOA.net . there is a guy 'feeling' to sell his 02 miata special edition wheels and tires.

look like this.
              Yeah, but those are 16"s and weigh 18lbs each. They're the heaviest Miata wheels, tied with the '99 steel wheels.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
                Yeah, but those are 16"s and weigh 18lbs each. They're the heaviest Miata wheels, tied with the '99 steel wheels.
                still hawt though.
                The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

^^^ thanks those are mine... those pics were taken when after i had just got home from the tire shop and i had to go to work... they look great cleaned up though.

yes they are hella heavy thus the reason im thinking about selling them. id like to get something lighter.
                  There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

Mine weigh 15.5 and I think that's heavy...hell my wheel-tire combo wieghs 37.5lbs. 150lbs of rotating weight.

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
                      Mine weigh 15.5 and I think that's heavy...hell my wheel-tire combo wieghs 37.5lbs. 150lbs of rotating weight.
                      Ouch I didn't know it was that much. They sure look nice, though
                      Dan
                      dreesemonkey

Comment

Couldn't be terrible, STi wheels and tires weigh 42lbs each corner.

Comment

I just weighed one of my new BBS wheels, and it's an astounding almost 20 pounds. ouch.

Comment

When I had 17x7" wheels on my 323 and protege it was a ridiculous difference I'm thinking of getting some miata wheels for my 323, something in the 14" variety. I wouldn't mind those 10lb forged bbs ones too bad they're rare and expensive.
                            Dan
                            dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                              still hawt though.
                              You would have sex with a rim?

Comment

Working...
                              X