X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: BG hatch rear wiper!

WTB: BG hatch rear wiper!
    sigpic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... good luck buddy. i had to get the WHOLE hatch. THANKS MUCH DAVE!!!
    they are super rare & super hard to find with rear wipers in the states.... stupid 3rd brake light rule or some ****.
    oh well thats why you get the GTR wing
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I beg to differ, yes they may be hard to find. But that doesnt require getting the whole hatch! Wow you must of paid more for shipping than the actual wiper assembly was worth! Ive looked and my hatch and it already has the mounting area and threaded holes for the bolts and everything. all you would need to do is cut a hole in the hatch, mount it, run wires. and i already have a gtr spoiler and my 3rd brake light has been shaved...Anyway, i sure one of our members south of the U.S. could source one no problem.
      sigpic

Comment

cool, well best of luck & good findings
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

You might be able to get them from canada. I think they came standard on them. or are you guys talking about something diferent?
          Edit: if you are they are beside the 3rd brake light so you don't have to remove it.
          Last edited by silverchris; 08-03-2005, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X