come get your GT seats.... DC area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come get your GT seats.... DC area

I'm about to sell my protege and want you to come take the GT seats out of it. but u need to replace them with a stock normal pair. I'll let them go for cheap.

pics pics pics
    im in b'more
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

ok, will get pics tomorrw. if you want to get here easier, take 70 west to 15 south

Comment

how much?

I am in woodbridge, how far away are you?
        93 EGT 5M, Bimini Blue

132k miles, DD only

0w20, EG Fram Oil Filter for Probe 2.5L, Magnetic Drain Plug, ebay cone filter, 03 Protege Rotors, moog sway bar end-links on rear sway bar, mx3 seats, Power Sunroof, Miata Valve Cover Bolts, Gatorback Belts, Timing *14 on 87 Oct, Autolite 3924 @ .043 - 35 mpg at 67 mph (95% highway driving) with A/C and headlights on. Untested for fuel economy: Sylvania EcoBright 9004, .717 5th gear with D6 ATF, NGK wires, 195/65/15 Kumho LRR 4 wire tps

Former Car: 92 Protege DX 5 spd.

Comment

haymarket 15 and 66...

dont have pics yet because i'm too busy at work, but will get them before the weekend.
          Last edited by robux1; 08-24-2005, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by robux1
            haymarket 15 and 66...

dont have pics yet because i'm too busy at work, but will get them before the weekend.
            how much do you want for them??

pm me with any details...I'll see how much you want and then give you my answer
            I obviously have plenty of other details that need to be worked out on this car so if it is not cheap then do what you need to do.

Thanks
            93 EGT 5M, Bimini Blue

132k miles, DD only

0w20, EG Fram Oil Filter for Probe 2.5L, Magnetic Drain Plug, ebay cone filter, 03 Protege Rotors, moog sway bar end-links on rear sway bar, mx3 seats, Power Sunroof, Miata Valve Cover Bolts, Gatorback Belts, Timing *14 on 87 Oct, Autolite 3924 @ .043 - 35 mpg at 67 mph (95% highway driving) with A/C and headlights on. Untested for fuel economy: Sylvania EcoBright 9004, .717 5th gear with D6 ATF, NGK wires, 195/65/15 Kumho LRR 4 wire tps

Former Car: 92 Protege DX 5 spd.

Comment

ok thanks, i'm super busy during the week, I will let you know.. i need an oil pan too

Comment

dood im soo confused with you man, you said you were keeping the car, then i saw you wanted to sell it, and now your selling the seats? Whats up? Do you still have the seats? ill buy them! ill be home in MD on Sep 7
                Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                Beige 1994 Protege DX
                Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Originally posted by maz94protege
                  dood im soo confused with you man, you said you were keeping the car, then i saw you wanted to sell it, and now your selling the seats? Whats up? Do you still have the seats? ill buy them! ill be home in MD on Sep 7
                  He got pissed at the car and sold it, i think the seats went with it :/
                  "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                  -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                  *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                  172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                  New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

****ty deal.
                    My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                    - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                    X