NEW MazdaSpeed High Volt Silicon Leads (spark plug wires) for 2nd gen BP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW MazdaSpeed High Volt Silicon Leads (spark plug wires) for 2nd gen BP

Genuine MazdaSpeed spark plug wires for the BHA (2nd gen)... item is NEW and located in Japan... allow 2-3 weeks for delivery

$90 USD shipped via USPS priority mail... retails new for aprox $180 tax-out

part number is QDP5-18-140
    works ONLY with the 2nd gen BPs

overseas customer info:
    works with the B5 and B6 engine equiped in the BHA also
    compatible with tbe CBA8P (lantis/323F 1.8l)
    additional shipping charges may apply for non-US customers

VERY good deal considering domestically available wires (such as magnecor) cost just as much, and this is a rare item

PM for paypal info.... $3 paypal fee will apply

Edit Sept 30, 2005: I have found a second set and will sell this set at the same price and terms as above
    Attached Files
    TheMAN
    '01 BJFP MT
    '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
    No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
    It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
    -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
    -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
    -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
    No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Why are those better than the stock NGK stuff?

Comment

I don't know, but according to mazdaspeed, it is designed for higher heat durability, and is shielded with nickel chrome braids... they also say the insulating jacket is made with corrugated silicone tubing.... the core is epoxy carbon

it's up to you to decide if you want to "dress" your engine up by paying only a bit more than normal wires... sure it might not really add performance, but it may too... just like those magnecors
      TheMAN
      '01 BJFP MT
      '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.

It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

Do you know why they only work for 2nd gen BP's? And do they have Mazdaspeed plugs for 1st gen BP's?

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
        Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

2nd gen disty is not the same as the 1st gen

no... only the 2nd gens have this ****
          TheMAN
          '01 BJFP MT
          '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.

Comment

but they aren't red and won't match my engine bay scheme!!

i wanna buy some red wires to match

:lol:
            93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
            02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
            05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

PM being sent in short time
              How many sets do you have??
              **** the rest of you, these are mine.
              Last edited by midnightblue97; 09-23-2005, 07:10 PM.
              Ryan The middle child is always ignored
              BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
              Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

I never even seen this thread...

How much extra do you need sent for shipping to Ontario Canada?

Comment

Chris you have another PM you don't know about.
                  Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                  BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                  Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

money sent by me, for ryan

Comment

payment received and pending
                      TheMAN
                      '01 BJFP MT
                      '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.

Comment

what do you mean by pending?

Comment

good news guys... I found another set and I am offering this 2nd set at the same price
                          TheMAN
                          '01 BJFP MT
                          '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.

Comment

here's better pics of the ****
                            Attached Files
                            TheMAN
                            '01 BJFP MT
                            '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.

Comment

bump again... I just looked through some japanese owner websites and found out they've been putting this **** in their BGs also... it fits... but you won't have the wire for the coil
                              TheMAN
                              '01 BJFP MT
                              '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.

Comment

Working...
                              X