This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 4wd protege parts!

- Rear subframe off a 91 4WD , complete with rear diff, axels, hubs, rotors, calipers, etc etc. make offer. rather not ship, due to weight (has to be around 300lbs, but if the offer is good will ship freight); located in CT.

- Driveshaft off a 91 4WD. make offer

- Complete interior harness (vehicle harness) off a 91 4WD. make offer.

- Sterring wheel and steering column off a 91 4WD. make offer.

- Shifter and shifter cables off a 91 4WD. make offer.

I have alot of other 4WD/single cam parts. So ask and I might have it. Thanks.

Stuff is laying around out of a parts car. Just make me a decent offer and I will probably say yes, not too picky. PLEASE CALL ME. I do not frequent this forum at all. 203-525-0631 (name is Rob). Leave a message. Ummm if you dont have a phone or dont wanna call contact GOLDPRO, ne3ek, or itzkcatz on here. thanks. later
    1991 Mazda Protege 4wd - DOHC swap / GTX turbo setup.

Follow the sale rules of the forum or your thread will be locked!

-------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

As stated by Identity_X, we have recently revised the rules for selling on this forum. Please review the rules and revise the thread as necessary.

2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Working...
      X