Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: JDM 97-98 BHA (2nd gen) clear headlights & corner set... new price!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: JDM 97-98 BHA (2nd gen) clear headlights & corner set... new price!

Set of JDM clear headlights AND corners for the 97-98 2nd gens. The corners are the "crystal" clear type. These are USED and only have some light scratches on them common on ALL cars. Mounting tabs are NOT broken/damaged.

All the lights are genuine Koito manufactured OEM Mazda ones, not some 3rd world made aftermarket "stock" replacement junk! Headlights are in GREAT condition and there is no yellowing on them at all!

Both corner lights come with the bulb sockets AND pig tails so that you can convert your wiring to a true JDM setup... the JDM cars DO NOT have the corners lit as the parking lights, they are blinker ONLY... with the pig tails, you can make that conversion possible! The parking lights are relocated to the headlights which have a small 5 watt (W5W) bulb next to the headlight bulb... unfortunately, only one of the headlights has a pig tail for the "city lights" (parking light), but the connector should be easily sourced....

as bonus, all the lights come with light bulbs already... no guarantees whether they work or not

NOTE: These headlights are for OFF ROAD USE ONLY. These are PERFECT if you are building a show car. They are NOT legal for use ANYWHERE outside of Japan. They do not have required ECE certification markings for use in the UK and Australia, thus making them technically illegal. They are ONLY safe for cars that drive on the LEFT SIDE of the road. UK, Australia, New Zealand, Japan drives on the left side of the road, North America drives on the RIGHT SIDE of the road.

The headlights do not have the bubble aimer like the US headlights do. These headlights are to be optically aimed. I can supply aiming instructions if requested.

They will ONLY be sold as a complete set. They will not be sold separately.
    This complete set can be yours for $300 USD (plus S&H) and will complement a JDM front bumper perfectly. Paypal only. Please PM me for paypal info.

Sorry, there are NO warranties (expressed or implied) and there are NO refunds after your order has been processed. Orders are processed within 24-48 hours. The lights are currently located in Japan. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
    Attached Files
    TheMAN
    '01 BJFP MT
    '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
    No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
    It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
    -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
    -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
    -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
    No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Attached Files
    TheMAN
    '01 BJFP MT
    '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.

It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

My headlights' tabs are broken. Hmm... tempting.

Comment

price reduction!!! $270 plus shipping
        TheMAN
        '01 BJFP MT
        '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.

Comment

holiday special! $250!
          TheMAN
          '01 BJFP MT
          '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.

Comment

And sold!

Mods:
            JDM Headlights + Corners
            JDM Tailights
            1st Gen LX Black Wheels
            Shaved Side Mouldings
            Second hand 'High-Flow' Muffler
            Cone Filter
            KYB GR-2's + Perf Lowering Springs
            E-Bay front strut bar
            Gauge cluster swap w/ Tach + Indiglo gauges
            40% Tint on side windows, 20% on rear
            and the best custom 3rd brake light overlay...'ZOOM'

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
              holiday special! $250!
              Are these still available?

Comment

Originally posted by RConway
                Are these still available?

Originally posted by JZProwler
                And sold!
                Almost there

jdm tails... check
                jdm bumper... check
                ms lip... check
                ms grill... check
                ms sideskirts... check
                ms rear skirts... check
                ms spoiler... check
                ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
                Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Just wanted to know if the seller had more of these.

Comment

closed
                    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                    X