Misc Fox apparel for sale, brand new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Misc Fox apparel for sale, brand new

As you can see, all of the items are brand new, with tags and the bags they shipped in. Anything left after 2 weeks will go up on eBay. Also, I will be going back to school (Columbus, OH) on 8 Jan, so there might be a small delay in getting stuff shipped out if you order on or after the 6th. Paypal preferred, I'll accept a personal check or money order, but it will take longer.

"Glory" Flex-fit elastic ballcap, 18.00 incl. ship

Red/black visor, $6.00 incl. ship

Black beanie, $6.00 incl. ship

Brown beanie, $6.00 incl. ship

Fox Wallet, $11.00 incl. ship

Blue/Orange Backpack, $13.00 +$5.00 ship

I also have a pair of men's biking gloves, half finger brand new (size M/9), but I had to take the pic w/ my phone and the picture is lost in the ether, tried uploading it to photobucket and e-mailing it to myself, but it hasn't shown up either place yet. These will be for sale as soon as the picture surfaces.

Also posted in the for sale section of i-club.com, where my user ID is jdepould.
    Last edited by 95ProLeila; 12-31-2005, 03:20 PM.

Gloves as promised, Size M/9, $17.00 incl. ship

Apologies for the low quality picture

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
        bump
        ebay

Comment

bump

Comment

Ooo...I like the black beanie. I like the brown too. Hmm...decisions...decisions.
            04 3s Titanium Gray Hatch...5 speed, black and red cloth, navigation, 5 Zigen 5ZR Copse Hyper Black wheels, 6 disc cd changer, xenon, moonroof...all the options minus leather and homelink. Soon to have yellow Rockblocker fog light protection!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

2 for $10 shipped

edit: Both beanies are Sold!

Next!
              Last edited by 95ProLeila; 01-11-2006, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Damn! I should have checked back last night.
                04 3s Titanium Gray Hatch...5 speed, black and red cloth, navigation, 5 Zigen 5ZR Copse Hyper Black wheels, 6 disc cd changer, xenon, moonroof...all the options minus leather and homelink. Soon to have yellow Rockblocker fog light protection!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

The backpack is mine if its not already gone.....
                  "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

visor and wallet are now on eBay

visor

wallet
                    Last edited by 95ProLeila; 01-15-2006, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Hate to tell ya man found another one that's all silver and thats what i was looking for...sorry but i know yours will sale! Thanks!!
                      "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

backpack now on eBay

Comment

Gloves

Blue Hat

Comment

Working...
                          X