This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17" chrome wheels w/ tires $500

I bought these for my car, but then decided to sell it, so I don't need them. I will get pics up ASAP. They are PCM (or something like that) Assassins, decent shape, but not perfect, they have the 4 x 100 bolt pattern. Has Z-rated 215/17" tires, I'll get the brand/model name for the tires when I get the pics.

$500 obo

also, buyer responsible for either picking them up or having them shipped

You need to post pictures, mate. According to the rules of the for-sale section: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20162

Comment

again, when I get them... hard to post them if I don't have them

Comment

here's the pic
        Attached Files

Comment

please follow the forsale rules,
          3. If you are posting an item for sale, you must include an actual picture of the item, not a 'universal' picture found elsewhere. You must also place a piece of paper beside or ontop of the product that has the following hand written "www.wihandyman.com - (screenname)"
          9. In order to sell an item, you must be a member for at least one month, and you must have more than 10 posts.
          im not real worried about the 10 post thing, but you need to get the correct pics up A.S.A.P. thanks
          Ben
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

HELL, JUST DELETE MY ADS, Y'ALL WOULD RATHER COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT i'M DOING WRONG THAN SHOW ANY INTEREST IN WHAT i'M DOING, IT ISN'T WORTH JUMPING THROUGH ALL THESE HOOPS, I GIVE UP... PLEASE REMOVE MY ACOUNT AS WELL

**** IT

Comment

lol

You dip****. We're doing all this to protect our members. How do we know you're not a scammer? It's not that difficult to write your name on a piece of paper and put it next to the product you're selling then take a pic and post it here.

Comment

Those are the Arelli Assasins?
                "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Chill out man. We have these rules set in place for a reason. If you can't follow the rules you can't sell here, simple as that. There are too many scammers running rampant these days....even amongst our own.
                  2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Working...
                  X