These rims have been SOLD...

Sorry.
    1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
    1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
    2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
    2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

hey man if these rnt sold ill give u 375$ shipped.my zip is 55434. and i do postal money orders so u could ship it using my money order like its cash. they dont charge to cash it. i feel your pain man. if u can hold on till next thursday then ill throw a little bit more in for holding it.

let me know.

plz pm me with any details and ur info
      ie.. address ,number and name....

Originally posted by minnesotapj
      Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
      price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
      Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
      The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
      *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

oopppsss didnt see 2nd page,my bad.

Originally posted by minnesotapj
        Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
        price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
        Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
        The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
        *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

Working...
        X