Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Full Comp Stereo

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/154511/1

I have pics throughout my cardomain page.

It now has an Eclipse 8051 HU with 8 volt preouts, changed the fronts to JL Audio mids and tweets, 4 Kicker 6.5" mids in the rear panels, 3 Lanzar Optidrive amps polished and painted (one for the fronts, one for the rears, and one for the subs), 3 10" JL Audio subs, sub box, distribution blocks for POS and Neg, circuit breaker, and Lightning wires and RCA's and a 3-way Lanzar Opti crossover. It is everything you need for a stereo.

Asking $2000 CANADIAN O.B.O

Jeff

Shop 506-577-6708
    cell 506-381-3503
    email danny@jdracing.ca

Please post some recent pics and your location.
    Last edited by Turpro; 08-24-2006, 09:53 AM.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

These pics are still recent. I am going away for the weekend and I will repost the pics with screen name on sunday or monday.

I am from Nova Scotia, Canada.

This is still the way my subs and amps look in my car.

This is the Crossover.

These are the rear mid bass subs without the panel and with the covering panel.

This is the Eclipse cd8051 head unit.

I will post the new pics as soon as I get back.

Jeff
      Last edited by mx3optidrive; 08-24-2006, 12:19 PM.

Shop 506-577-6708
      cell 506-381-3503
      email danny@jdracing.ca

Comment

Eclipse 8051 HU with 8 volt preouts, $400 obo
        4 Kicker 6.5" mids, $150 obo
        2 Lanzar Optidrive 2050'samps polished and painted (one for the fronts, one for the rears), $250 each or both for $400 obo
        1 Lanzar Optidrive 2100 amp polished and painted same as the 2050's for the subs, $300 obo
        3 10" JL Audio subs, sub box, $300 obo

Jeff
        MSN= jkirincich@hotmail.com

Shop 506-577-6708
        cell 506-381-3503
        email danny@jdracing.ca

Comment

If you are posting an item for sale, you must include an actual picture of the item. Members are HIGHLY encouraged to place a piece of paper with their screen name next to the product being sold.

Comment

i'm sorry but since your so new to these forums i will have to request that you post pics that are new and not from a cardomain site. and i am requesting that you put a piece of paper with your screen name on it in the picture as well for verification.

edit: myself or jho will close this thread within 3 days if you do not post new pics. i fthe thread is closed you can email myself or jho and let us know what your situation is with the pics.
            Last edited by Turpro; 08-31-2006, 10:40 PM.
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
            X