[fs] Bp 10 Ecu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[fs] Bp 10 Ecu

I have a Bp 10 ECU for the bp swap, i was going to use this but i'm switching to cam angle sensor and coil packs and some other miata goodies so i'm just going to use a miata ecu so this one is now up for sale. I bought it off a member of this forum and he can vouch it is good if needed.
    I am asking $95 shipped

In the Garage
    Black 93 MX-3 GS
    Bp powered
    GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
    MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

*bump* no one needs a bp ecu?
    In the Garage
    Black 93 MX-3 GS
    Bp powered
    GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

if it helps they go for around $40 shipped usually... maybe try MX-3.com...

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
      Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

there is no way this is going for $40 by the way people... I paid a lot more than that for this and i'd like to get close to what i paid since i never used it
        In the Garage
        Black 93 MX-3 GS
        Bp powered
        GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

It's gonna be really hard for u to sell that ecu for $90. U should consider lowering the price to 40 or at least 50.
          My Vouch Tread:http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25276

My myspace:
          http://www.myspace.com/haitianstreetracer

Comment

www.car-part.com in my area range from 60-100 plus shipping
            mx-3.com B6 ecu's go for $50 not including shipping and aren't even in high demand used the search and couldn't even find a bp ecu for sale for over 6 months or more
            www.miata.net 1.6L ECU: $75 + and haven't seen a 1.8L ECU posted in a few months for sale on there
            www.wihandyman.com 1.8Lbp for $100 i think i've seen maybe 2 or 3 for sale in this forum in around 7 months or more
            www.foea.net bp ecu for $100 and $70 plus shipping and i searched back to feburary

I'd consider dropping the price a little... but no way i'm going $40 or $50 shipped.... and if you have a problem with my price dont buy it, and if you have advice for my selling PM me don't clutter up the thread it isn't polite and do some reaserch on prices before bashing mine.

And I would consider trades for items to get my mx-3 on the road so if you have any parts i'm looking for pm me and make an offer
            In the Garage
            Black 93 MX-3 GS
            Bp powered
            GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
            X