G.I. 1st gen B&G springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G.I. 1st gen B&G springs

i have them still on my car. bought novemember of 05'. there's no bounce at all. looking to see if anyone would be interested in these as i want to drop lower. i paid 170 for them and might be looking for around 110 shipped after the new springs go in. these are the only pics i have. i dont have any of the acual springs. i can get them this weekend if anybody needs too see them. let me know.

before: tires were 205/40/16(bald as fk)

after: tires were 205/45/16

side shot
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

I forgot to add that it might have been over a year since they were on but I only drive my car 20 miles a day,5 days a week. I rarely drive it on the weekend. So basically they only have 6-7000 miles on them, if that many.

Just to give you an example of how many miles I drive my car:
    Bought:jan 05 146k miles(give or take 1000)

Now sits at 158k miles 2 yrs later.
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

i might be interested
      depends on the tax return situation
      My Car Domain
      My VB Garage

1994 Protege LX

Cold Air Intake
      Cat Back Exhaust

5 Speed Tranny Conversion.....Coming This Summer

Comment

Just so you guys have a little more information, these springs are rated for a 1.4" drop.
        Last edited by Jho; 01-31-2007, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
          Just so you guys have a little more information, these springs are rated for a a 1.4" drop.
          you would be correct sir. ty.

these will go up for sale for sure after i get the new springs. when i do change it too "for sale" first one to put money in my paypal gets them.
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Working...
          X