vf10/vj20 hybrid turbo for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vf10/vj20 hybrid turbo for sale

as title states i have a vf10/vj20 hybrid turbo for sale. this is a easy upgrade for a gtx or a turbo if you have a bp with the gtx manifold. it will bolt right on. im asking for $300 plus shipping. i will throw in some oil lines and the vf10 hot side. im in philadelphia pa.

chris
    Last edited by onequikscort; 02-06-2007, 07:34 PM.

you need a location and a reference from someone on this site or another site since you have less then 10 posts.

please review this thread.http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24792

thank you
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

ive already gone through this. dave 'cablemirc' can vouch for me or neuman can. ive been on feoa for years and im a moderator over at erdtonline. is that enough?

chris

Comment

i'm just stating the rules.

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

Comment

ill vouch for him hes a good guy, i've met im in person, and infact thats my old VF10 that i got from bugs
          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
            ill vouch for him hes a good guy, i've met im in person, and infact thats my old VF10 that i got from bugs
            ok. thank you.

chris/onequickscort, now if you would please list your location in your profile, we are a go.

Comment

yeah that is his old turbo with a vj20 hotside.

Comment

sweet. good luck selling this. wish i had to money. it's a good setup for a sweet price.

Comment

Condition.............reason for selling...........more information?

Comment

its in good condition, i never ran it and i dont think MD323 ever ran it either. there is no shaft play, it just needs to be cleaned up, i have several oil lines and coolant lines with it, and the adapter for the intake side of the turbo. it has a vj20 hotside bolted on and just needs to be clocked correctly and the wastegate lined up. the wastegate port also needs to be ported out a little still to prevent boost spikes. i am selling this cause i am no longer wanting to do this upgrade, im happy with the stock gtx setup i have.
                    Last edited by onequikscort; 02-06-2007, 10:02 PM.

Comment

correct, no milage from me either, I sold it because of my pending move to FL and the lack of the Vj-20 hotside needed for this mod. if I didn't have the T3 I'd buy it back.
                      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Working...
                      X