17" wheels with 205 40's $800.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17" wheels with 205 40's $800.

motegi 17's for sale. will fit any compact car with 4 x 100 bolt pattern. tire has lots of tread. wheels were used for only for two months. these wheels will definitely enhance the look of any compact car. please reply soon. ad will be placed on diffrernt car websites simultaneously. if interested please reply. i will email you a photo. tried to attach photo. size was too large.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by my2boys; 04-22-2007, 12:02 AM.

pics
    sigpicSLICK PROTEGE

Comment

read the rules in my sig. if no pics up by morning this thread will be shut down.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

aw snap in b4 da lock down resise them pics and post em up
        Originally posted by 90prtege
        have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
        Originally posted by Turpro
        Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
        CRZbrussian: that sux
        CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
        CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

tried to upload but file was too large. give me an email where i can send it to. if you read my post more carefully

Comment

well i could use some help from the moderators with regards to getting a pic on this. if any of you guys want to see a pic of the wheels. just ask and i will shoot an email to you. the file is too big for it to be posted here.

Comment

you will have to use www.photobucket.com or www.irfanview.com
              miss my '93 LX at every corner
              photo album
              Catch me on Facebook

Comment

iview FTW
                Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
                kitty, you are a hilarious woman
                Originally posted by HopelessCow
                there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

OK open the folder where its at on the computer then right click the photo and click edit then hold control and then press w, that will open the photo resize option,then put in 15 and 15 in the first two boxes then press ok then "save as" the photo and same name and place as the old one and replace it and upload it again. Thats all you have to do if you have a windows computer.

well just git er' done and then get them pics up man!
                  Last edited by madtownmazda; 04-21-2007, 09:16 PM.
                  My baby 93' Protege Lx--R.I.P
                  New Baby 94' Protege Lx Black
                  91' Miata - SOLD
                  93' Protege LX new Project (no rust)!
                  Mods: Protege:
                  Engine: Fully built with wiseco 9:1 +1mm ceramic coated tops and molly skirts, M-tuned H beams, ACL Race rod and thrust bearings with King Mains, Arp Mains ,rod and head studs,3 lbs lightend crank, Everything is ballanced, spec stage 3 clutch,lightend flywheel, RX7 Afm, Fidanza Adj. cam gears, timing,Cut intake manifold from BPT323, exintake cam swap,full port and polished head 1mm stainless oversize valves, vf12/vj20Turbo, 3" custom full exhaust w/external wastegate,3" E-Cut, Eclipse crushed BOV , Fmic, Aem Urgo wideband, Autometer boost gauge, Magnaflo Muffler,batt relocated to trunk, slight wire tuck with engine bay fuse box under dash Bp26 ecu
                  Suspension: Energy Suspension rear trailing arms,Es Front Sway bar endlinks,Zx2 Front Sway Bar,El Sport w/bilstein mono tube struts and don't know what springs, Suspension Tequniques Rear Sway bar with Es endlinks,mx3 rear lower tie bar. corksport SS brakelines and clutch line.
                  Exterior: Adler Racing 16"s ,Mx6 Front lip,EGT Glass Sunroof,Edm Headlight & corners EGT side skirts,Gt Led wing, Led interior 3rd brake light
                  Audio: few things polk momo 6.5 components, VW Monsoon Front Componants with monsoon amp,alpine head unit
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks To Madtownmazda

Comment

nice, remind me of the miata wheels, those would look stellar on a BG!
                      Originally posted by 90prtege
                      have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                      Originally posted by Turpro
                      Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                      CRZbrussian: that sux
                      CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                      CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

anybody anyone?

Comment

any pics of them on a car?
                          1990 Protege LX

Comment