This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fs bodykit

vis racing sports tsc 3 kit $350+s/h brand new in box email me at sales@allgoperformance.com

also have the evo hood for $515+s/h

what car is this for? How about you post some pics per the rules. Click the link in my sig if you need to know what the rules are.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

lol i suppose you may be right huh fits 2001-2003 mazda protege as for pictures you would have to go to the vis racing sports site heres a link to the site and the kit http://www.visracing.com/catalog/ind...7624c27d058657 if this unacceptable please delete entire post..i was just trying to save somebody a buck or two thanks for your time

Comment

You have to have an acuall pic of the product. Do you not have a camera? If you can't provide a real pic of the product that's in you possesion then I will have to delete the thread sorry.
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

i order right from the factory so the short answer is no..i order from vis and rather then marking verything up 150% i sell the kits at discount

Comment

please delete post thanks

Comment

You will have to talk to ryan(bpt323) about what you're selling if your basically a buisness. I think you'd have to become a vendor. Talk to him. Thread closed. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but rules are rules ya know
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Working...
              X