This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad you found a buyer chris
    Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
    Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

Originally posted by hit25cal View Post
      glad you found a buyer chris
      we'll see
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

sale pending
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

i had to back out buying these wheels this week because my brother got arrested and i am bailing him out / getting his car out of hawk / hooking him up with my lawyer.

this is a great deal for these wheels and i wish my brother would grow up so i could have bought them. still, he's family and i can't leave him in stinky ass lock-up.

sorry for not being able to follow through on the deal Chris. i hope you find a buyer! i will have the money again shortly after the meet, so if they are still for sale i will definitely pick them up then.

later.
          miss my '93 LX at every corner
          photo album
          Catch me on Facebook

Comment

Its all good. Even when family fks up you still need to be there. Good luck.

Back up for sale. Need these gone.
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Bump for a great seller/buyer and good guy.
              Bill.

Comment

Thanks bill.
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

bump for chris...
                  because life happens (sorry about the deal with your bro Martiniac)...

and he deserves a good buyer for a good deal
                  Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
                  Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

Bump
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

PM Sent verry interested

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Goltz View Post
                        PM Sent verry interested
                        We talked . I'll let you know
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

SOLD!!! Thread closed
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Working...
                          X