Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok. I'm just bumping this to see if anyone else hasn't seen it and might be interested. I now have the 9:5 pistons put on the stock rods. Also oil pan and mbsp has been bought.

Things you would need:
    Piston rings
    Cam seals
    Oil pump(I still have the oem onw that came off but I never checked it)
    Timing belt tensioner kit

I think that's it unless you change out the freeze plugs. Let me know.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

damn so many choices... if you keep showing me engines and thinking about selling yours then i am never going to make my mind up either...lol jk
      Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
      Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

Originally posted by hit25cal View Post
        damn so many choices... if you keep showing me engines and thinking about selling yours then i am never going to make my mind up either...lol jk
        You two need to stay away from each other and make a decision for once.

Comment

chris, on a serious note... i might be able to borrow some money from the bank here in the next month... you said you wanted to break even, how much is breaking even?
          Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger

Comment

chris, on a serious note... i might be able to borrow some money from the bank here in the next month... you said you wanted to break even, how much is breaking even?
            Right now I have about 600 into it. I'm still trying to figure out what i want to do. I may end up keeping it since I've put so much of my time into it. You know.....sentimental reasons
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
              Right now I have about 600 into it. I'm still trying to figure out what i want to do. I may end up keeping it since I've put so much of my time into it. You know.....sentimental reasons
              .........and the cycle continues.

Comment

Ok here's the deal. This sunday(sept 2nd) this thread will be closed. Upon closing my last post will either say "not selling" or "here's the link to the fs thread". I have had a few ppl pm me and shown a lot of intrest. If I do decide to sell than I will give those ppl an opportunity to buy it 1st. If there's anyone else that wants to be put on the potential buys list pm me or post up here.
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                  This sunday(sept 2nd) this thread will be closed.
                  Whoa.........9/02 is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                    Whoa.........9/02 is awesome!
                    I already know what I'm doiing with it I just need to snap new pics.
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

chris I a sending you another pm about this... I want to run something by you.

Comment

chris I a sending you another pm about this... I want to run something by you.
                        pm replied
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

So it's still open.

What's the verdict?

Comment

could prolly close this one since he has the fs thread now.
                            No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Comment

Yep...my bad. I forgot to close it.
                                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Working...
                                X