Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSP front Racing Beat sway bar FOR SALE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSP front Racing Beat sway bar FOR SALE!!

Ill sell it for $120 + shipping or best offer! Lemme know if your interested!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by thenamesjudy; 08-05-2007, 10:28 PM.

Please update your location.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

i live in West Virginia 25312....get back to me!
      Last edited by thenamesjudy; 08-06-2007, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Why are you selling it?

Comment

i actually bought it off ebay from a dude along with the MSP strut tower bar and decided i didnt want to fool with putting it on....plus im running on stock struts...theres nothing at all wrong with it that i can tell...its just i dont want to fool with putting it on...get back to me if ur interested!

Comment

Is there anyone out there that is interested?...the bar is already bubblewrapped and packaged up, ready to be shipped! get back to me!

Comment

NOW $120 SHIPPED!! packaged and ready

Ill make the sway bar $120 shipped, and it is ready to be shipped, packaged and everything, just like i said earlier!
              Last edited by thenamesjudy; 08-12-2007, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Lots of views, no replies. Is the asking price too much, or just no one interested?

Comment

you might want to add which chassis it fits,
                  i don't think i see it on here anywhere
                  Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
                  Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

it came off of a 2003 mazdaspeed protege 4dr sedan....If there is anything else you all need to know just ask! I check this forum everyday so you should get a pretty quick answer! THANKS
                    Last edited by thenamesjudy; 08-14-2007, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hit25cal View Post
                      you might want to add which chassis it fits,
                      i don't think i see it on here anywhere
                      It's right in the title, MSP.

So BJ chassis, which is why it might take a little while longer to sell on here.

Comment

dude...im def a newbie haha. what is the bj chassis and why wont it sell very well on here?? sorry im so clueless...i just knew it came off of a mazda speed protege

Comment

Originally posted by thenamesjudy View Post
                          dude...im def a newbie haha. what is the bj chassis and why wont it sell very well on here?? sorry im so clueless...i just knew it came off of a mazda speed protege
                          BJ is the chassis of 1999-2003(3rd gen) Proteges.

The majority of frequenters here are BG owners.

You are still welcome here, and we're glad to have ya.

Comment

Working...
                          X