This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: clarion audio set up

hey ive got a complete clarion set up. this set up is brand new and only used for a month, it was going to be installed into my mx3 but due to lack of time and a real lack of money i need to sell this to pay off some bills. i would like to sell this as a complete set up but am willing to break it up if there is enough interest im seperate peices. two dpx11500 1500w mono block amps, two 12" signature series subs, one apx4360 four channel amp, two sets of compontent 6.5" srs1686 speakers and a clarion head unit dxz865mp http://www.clarioncanada.com/ca/en/p.../cd/index.html
    information and specs are here http://www.clarioncanada.com/ca/en/products/2007/
    this set up cost me over 3250. plus tax (retail was 3777.95 plus tax), open to offers but would like to get at around 2500.00. email me at unclesluggo@shaw.ca

ive also got a 6.5" indash non motorized inovatech screen, used for the last year but for only about 6 hours. also have a 7" touchscreen widescreen inovatech monitor unused, been sitting at the shop since i bought it. looking for 175.00 each as well.

both of the links you provided were broken,

forum rules are

3. If you are posting an item for sale, you MUST include an actual picture of the item, not a 'universal' picture found elsewhere. Members are required to place a piece of paper with their screen name next to the product being sold. If you're having problems posting pictures of your item email me a picture with a peice of paper in the picture that states your screen name and clubprotege on it. Email can be sent to t u r p r o @ t m a i l dot com(remove spaces)

9. In order to sell an item, you must be a member for at least one month, and you must have more than 10 posts. The only way to bypass this rule is to contact Turpro or Jho AND have someone well known in the forums to vouch for you. We need to know who is selling, and if they are trustworthy.
    Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
    Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

Besides the rules you failed to follow, your first line was contradictory.

Used for one month does not = brand new.

Thread closed.

If you have any questions, PM me.

Comment

Working...
      X