X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F.S. 3 good N/A dohc BP pistons.

3 good stock BP05 N/A pistons.$10 each +shipping or 35 shipped for all 3

These were cleaned by a machine shop. The shop said they were good too go.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

*cough* bump *cough*
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

If you've still got these around when I finally finish this swap, I'll take them. I just need another 2 weeks.

I'll come pick them up
      Current Cars
      2003 Nissan 350z. Touring Edition, Pike's Peak White and dark tint. Some audio work. Twin turbo swap and more audio work over the winter. Wheels and springs this winter.

Past Mazdas
      1994 Mazda Protege DX. DOHC swap in progress. Sold due to a move
      1992 Mazda Protege DX. BPT (GT-X) swap w. Haltech & MSD. Sold before it saw the road
      1996 Ford Probe GT. Flawless. 5-speed. Kept stock. Sold for an LS1

Comment

Originally posted by FineWine View Post
        If you've still got these around when I finally finish this swap, I'll take them. I just need another 2 weeks.

I'll come pick them up
        Sounds good to me
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

ttt
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

I might want them to refreshen a motor for the maroon car. That car will soon be a fully stock LX cause im giving it to my niece.
            1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Bump
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Working...
              X