This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GI: new carpet

i have brand new carpet for a mx3 or protege its black i put it in my car and i dont like the way it fits in the back i wil have pics up later to night

I'd be interested. How much?
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

id like to get 75 for it + shipping

Comment

ok what was wrong with the way it fits in the back?
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

when it comes to the back seat it comes a little short on the side ill snap a pic in sec and post it for ya

Comment

this is what in talkin about but other than that it fits good

Comment

mine already does that now but its less noticeable in a 323 so i'm intereseted. Where did you get the carpet? Is it dyed?

Comment

i got it from ebay less than a week ago i dont think its dyed

Comment

fire extinguisher?

I actualy spelled that right w/o google
                  Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
                  kitty, you are a hilarious woman
                  Originally posted by HopelessCow
                  there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                  Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
                    fire extinguisher?

lol google spell check is FTW

Also gimmie shipping info to 27597

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
                      fire extinguisher?

i got alot of money in my car i dont wanna see it burn down to the ground when i couls save it for 10 bucks

Comment

2 door or 4 door carpet?
                        Drew
                        '95 EGT 1.8
                        T
                        '93 ELX 1.9 SC
                        '91 ELX 1.9

Comment

Originally posted by Skuce View Post
                          2 door or 4 door carpet?
                          it fits both

Comment

well I'm guessing 2 door in that case since there is that gap at the rear seats.

There should be 4 of those plastic rail holders on the sides of the carpet if it's for a 4 door.
                            Drew
                            '95 EGT 1.8
                            T
                            '93 ELX 1.9 SC
                            '91 ELX 1.9

Comment

If it's black that means it came from an MX3. So it's made for a 2-door.

Comment

Working...
                              X