This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

323 side pillars & sunroof latch

well i have been looking for a set for anyone who wants them cause everyone seems to want them i had a set that could be fixed but went to the wreckers today for other things and they just got in a 93 323 so i grabbed both drivers and passenger side pillars with unbroken tabs on passenger side and drivers side has one tab broke on the bottom. and also have a sunroof latch that is unbroken i originally got for someone else on cp but haven't heard if they want it and its been a few days. so im offering it up for sale also

side pillars 50$ shipped
    sunroof latch 40$ shipped
    Attached Files
    Check out the Pics
    sigpic
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=228
    Mazda's Rule Honda's Drool

Bump someone buy these i cant believe these arent sold yet
    Check out the Pics
    sigpic

Comment

Willing to separate pillars? I need the passenger side
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

if wheresthericego doesn't buy the pillars, i will buy both.
        Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

would prefer not to i bought these as a pair so i would like to sell them as a pair . but what i can do is next week i am going to the wreckers in Campbell river and there is five 323's that i can just pull a passenger side from. its up to you if you want me to or not. i just dont want to be out a bunch of money on parts that wont work for you let me know asap
          Check out the Pics
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 90prtege View Post
            would prefer not to i bought these as a pair so i would like to sell them as a pair . but what i can do is next week i am going to the wreckers in Campbell river and there is five 323's that i can just pull a passenger side from. its up to you if you want me to or not. i just dont want to be out a bunch of money on parts that wont work for you let me know asap
            Well I know Turpro bought a trim piece too and I told him that I would get even though I don't need it. Its a drivers. I guess I can get both of them too. I don't mind having extras
            Also I bought a set of TorX drivers today. I'm going to take my latch off the sunroof and measure the holes to see if that latch you have will work. They have to be the same as the glass I have. I cant drill new holes, well I can but I cant fill the others.
            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Pillars sold will ship on monday thanks again

latch still available
              Check out the Pics
              sigpic

Comment

this is For wtrg ONLY
                Attached Files
                Check out the Pics
                sigpic

Comment

thats not my name payment will be monday

Comment

o hell shoot me i forgot the S lmfao and ok
                    Check out the Pics
                    sigpic

Comment

btw sold chris close this
                      Check out the Pics
                      sigpic

Comment

****KKKKKKKKKKKKKK how did i miss this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Make sure you pack these pillars in a TUBE like as if it was a POSTER...or else THEY WILL BREAK

Comment

no clue but I CAN get you a set if you need em ask wtrg and DS they receieved thiers awesome not a break in them
                            Check out the Pics
                            sigpic

Comment

I will be selling a pair of pillars soon... just keep checking the for sale section

Comment

Working...
                              X