• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fs: Gtx intake manifold

$135 + shipping

hks weld on 25 + ship
    hks slip flang 30 + ship

Last edited by smoke187; 03-20-2008, 12:47 PM.

wow thought this would be sold already

Comment

any offers pm me

Comment

best offer on all parts listed

Comment

wish I would have seen that flange 3 weeks ago I had to buy one for 40
          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
          |.....Overnight....................| ||
          |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
          |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
          "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
          Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

i just posted it not to long ago should have posted it up in wtb

Comment

It didn't really matter because I would have had to wait for it.
              bump
              I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
              |.....Overnight....................| ||
              |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
              |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
              "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
              Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Hey. Do you still have the manifold for sale? Because I am interested in buying it!

Comment

i still have it

Comment

ups,fedex wont let me quote shipping to Canada for some reason

Comment

manifold sold pending payment

Comment

Let me know if the manifold sells or not...i may be interested

Comment

Shipping to Canada is best to use USPS. I never had problems at customs using them.
                          1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

18sonair please use a pm to inform someone you have the part they're looking for instead of thread jacking. I see he has "sold pending payment" already but if that fell through then he could've sold it to spen. Thanks.
                            Last edited by Turpro; 03-24-2008, 07:01 PM.
                            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

sure you can it was kind of rude

Comment

Working...
                              X