No announcement yet.

Misc Turbo/NA parts sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are the picts of the remaining parts, and a few more added.

JDM center colsole $40 shipped

JDM rear mud flaps. Must have the jdm bumper for these to fit. $30 shipped

JDM corner lights. $60 shipped
    Attached Files
    1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

I also have some powder coated stuff that im going to sell. I was planing on keeping these parts for my fwd car cause the 4wd has the same parts painted.

Valve cover $80 shipped
      GTX intake- $140 shipped
      Cam gears - $50 shipped
      Fuel rail - $40 shipped

Or $250 for everything including shipping
      Attached Files
      Last edited by TurboProto; 03-26-2008, 04:25 PM.
      1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

so gtx cams?
        you have them still?
        Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
        kitty, you are a hilarious woman
        Originally posted by HopelessCow
        there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
        Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

I'll take the valve cover
          1993 Mazda 323 - BP conversion, Front cross drilled rotors, Front and rear strut braces, Filled motor mounts, Mx3 seats, BPT conversion in progress SOLD

1993 Mazda Mx3 GS Stock for now

Comment

Originally posted by Redline322 View Post
            I'll take the valve cover
            Stock valve cover pending sale.

I have one more stock cover, and the powder coated cover is $80 shipped

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
              so gtx cams?
              you have them still?
              All I have are NA cams, the other GTX set was completely toasted. And I just sold my last good pair of gtx cams.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

2 stock valve covers sold!

One powder coated cover left.

Powdercoated GTX intake and camgears..Sold!

No more GTX cams! Only have 2 sets of NA cams.

Rest of parts still up for grabs.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

bump for good guy very helpfull and good parts again thanx steve for everything

Comment

Originally posted by pumer1904 View Post
                    bump for good guy very helpfull and good parts again thanx steve for everything
                    No worries Mike! Thats what friends are for.

And parts update:

GTX intake, cam gears, BP26 turbo manifold, 460 cc injectors, and BP26 turbo o2 housing...Sold!

Remaining parts

Powdercoated valve cover
                    JDM corner lights
                    JDM rear mudflaps
                    Blown vf10 turbo with vj20 hotside
                    Center console
                    Last edited by TurboProto; 03-30-2008, 10:49 AM.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X