Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: CDM protege GT spoiler

Hi everyone,

I have a spoiler off a 1991 Canadian GT for sale. It is the non-led type of spoiler that is harder to find.

It is in great shape. The light on the wing works. Original faded red paint.
    Located in Canada.
    Asking for 75US + shipping.

PS: I can also get my hands on an upper LED spoiler for a 323 that I saw at the JY the other day. Let me know if anyone is interested.

This is what the wing looks like on a CDN GT

Last edited by '91BP-GT; 05-14-2008, 01:56 PM.

You have PM...

-sarge

Comment

BUMP $55 + shipping

Comment

The 323 spoiler you saw..... Is it for the 4 door???

Comment

The spoiler @ the JY is for the 323 hatch. It is an upper hatch LED type spoiler.

Are you looking to purchase a LED type spoiler for a 4 door sedan?

Comment

is the spoiler still up for sale?? if so shipping quote to 53711 please!!
            My baby 93' Protege Lx--R.I.P
            New Baby 94' Protege Lx Black
            91' Miata - SOLD
            93' Protege LX new Project (no rust)!
            Mods: Protege:
            Engine: Fully built with wiseco 9:1 +1mm ceramic coated tops and molly skirts, M-tuned H beams, ACL Race rod and thrust bearings with King Mains, Arp Mains ,rod and head studs,3 lbs lightend crank, Everything is ballanced, spec stage 3 clutch,lightend flywheel, RX7 Afm, Fidanza Adj. cam gears, timing,Cut intake manifold from BPT323, exintake cam swap,full port and polished head 1mm stainless oversize valves, vf12/vj20Turbo, 3" custom full exhaust w/external wastegate,3" E-Cut, Eclipse crushed BOV , Fmic, Aem Urgo wideband, Autometer boost gauge, Magnaflo Muffler,batt relocated to trunk, slight wire tuck with engine bay fuse box under dash Bp26 ecu
            Suspension: Energy Suspension rear trailing arms,Es Front Sway bar endlinks,Zx2 Front Sway Bar,El Sport w/bilstein mono tube struts and don't know what springs, Suspension Tequniques Rear Sway bar with Es endlinks,mx3 rear lower tie bar. corksport SS brakelines and clutch line.
            Exterior: Adler Racing 16"s ,Mx6 Front lip,EGT Glass Sunroof,Edm Headlight & corners EGT side skirts,Gt Led wing, Led interior 3rd brake light
            Audio: few things polk momo 6.5 components, VW Monsoon Front Componants with monsoon amp,alpine head unit
            sigpic

Comment

Im looking for any spoiler for the BF 4 door sedan. Let me know what you see

Comment

still for sale?
                1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

BUMP

Buyer did not come through. Putting back up for sale.
                  $60 plus shipping

If you are interested send me your zip/postal code for shipping quote.

Comment

PM'ed
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                    X