Camber Kit for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camber Kit for Sale

i have a camber kit for sale. Front and Rear fittings adjustable also. Fit 1999-2000 Protege. Holla I'll give u the price info only serious inguires ok!!!! lol!!!!!! I bought it off of ebay its still in its original package.
    Last edited by "mazdachic"; 12-18-2003, 06:32 PM.
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

hrrm what kind of camber kit..
    Visit My Garage

Comment

why u sellin it?
      My OLD Car

Comment

pictures?
        Visit My Garage

Comment

I'm sellin it beacuse my buddy had one and just gave it to me!! No charge!! So i figured i'd just sell the new one i bought!!! I'll try and post some pics for u guyz!! Been crazy round here since it snowed and since the holidayz r on my tail!!! LOL!!!!
          "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Working...
          X