Aftermarket wing for the BG Sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aftermarket wing for the BG Sedan

Hi I have a aftermarfket wing for the BG sedan. Ive been told that its a erebuni wing but im not sure. Its a direct fit, all you need to do it mount it wire it up and thats it. I had it on the 4wd when I got it but I removed it cause I like the LED wing better.

Im asking $125 plus shipping.
    Attached Files
    1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Bump! $125 shipped
    Last edited by TurboProto; 06-07-2008, 12:17 PM.
    1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

how hard is it to mount it? and i'm guessing it's black too and not white
      all your vtach belong to me
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TurboProto View Post
        Bump! $125 shipped
        Bump for a great seller. i seen this in person and its in great shape
        like lil wayne says: i wish i can **** every girl in the world.

Comment

This is not aftermarket, this thing is identical to the 90-91 GT wing. Very nice item. Drill a couple of holes in your trunk, as simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by 323driver View Post
            This is not aftermarket, this thing is identical to the 90-91 GT wing. Very nice item. Drill a couple of holes in your trunk, as simple as that.
            Is the Canadian GT wing with out the LED a hard material? Or coated with a foam material? Cause mine is coated with a foam material. And my LED style wing is a hard plastic. Just curious.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bawbie View Post
              how hard is it to mount it? and i'm guessing it's black too and not white
              Yea its super easy, it takes about 30 min to install.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TurboProto View Post
                Is the Canadian GT wing with out the LED a hard material? Or coated with a foam material? Cause mine is coated with a foam material. And my LED style wing is a hard plastic. Just curious.
                The older style (non led) had a foam core.... looks like an early GT wing or a damn good replica!
                -Dave

Comment

Well I cant prove that its aftermarket or OEM cause there is no writing on the wing. Im starting to believe that its a Canadian wing.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

It's hard foam and indeed, has no markings on it so must be a canadian GT wing. Bump for a good seller.

Comment

What are the chances that I buy it and you just bring it up with you to the meet at the end of july
                      I just picked up another 4wd so the wifey has something else other then a Bronco to daily drive so I am very interested in it
                      Jason
                      Yes Its 4wd woot woot
                      sigpic

My Vb Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by jasoncsprotege View Post
                        What are the chances that I buy it and you just bring it up with you to the meet at the end of july
                        I just picked up another 4wd so the wifey has something else other then a Bronco to daily drive so I am very interested in it
                        Jason
                        Yea I can do that. Its already bubble wrapped and boxed up so it cant get damaged.

I'll pm you.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X