GI/10:1 1.8l wiseco piston heads n/a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GI/10:1 1.8l wiseco piston heads n/a

just as stated 1.8l bp wiseco forged piston heads come with rings on already . rods not included you will need to bore out ur shortblock .20 over so they will fit again these are n/a heads high compression and brand new

heres some pixs

my askking price is 400 usd shipped plus 4% paypal fees

these piston heads brand new with rings not put on go for 600 plus shipping so plz only seriouse inquires only thanx

also no dibs first person to come up with the money gets them thanx also open up to trades send me a pm if u think u have anything werth trading
    Last edited by pumer1904; 06-19-2008, 02:51 PM.

I would so buy these but I don't have that much $$$...

Comment

would also do a trade for the pistons i need if theyre brand new or in great condition cause im going to double check on the bore size with the machine shop tomorow

Comment

bump still for sale

Comment

ill trade a tial 46mm wastegate for them
          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
          |.....Overnight....................| ||
          |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
          |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
          "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
          Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

thanx for the offer rice but at the moment im going with the internal wastegate but thanx for the offer bud

bump still for trade or sale

Comment

Working...
            X