Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F/S KLDE ecu/VAF, BP oil pan,323 wiring harness, BPT piping and much more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd be interested in that ECU plug!
    can you please tell me shipping to 1220 Vienna, AUSTRIA?

Comment

alot from what i can see, do you know the cheapest method of shipping from the US because i was getting quotes at $60 US from just the plug
      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

hmm... i got lots of small & big packages via USPS US Postal Service, some of them had cheap shipping, depended on the weight.
        what if I'd only take te connector without the piece of loom, then it should be much lighter!

Comment

ill try usps but i need a fully address and postal/country code for a quote

PM it to me
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.

Comment

I'll take the tb boot and pipe. Did you ever figure out shiping charge and if you could weld that nipple on for me? I can paypal you on friday. Hit me up on aim
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

bump!
              -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Working...
              X