Springs Cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Springs Cheap

i bought these springs new dropzone springs fit 99+ they drop 1.8 front and rear im only askin $75 cause they need to go and thats including shipping...

damn im looking for springs for my 1st gen ,
    93 Protege 5spd SE 1.8 L SOHC

Comment

never been used?? lemme see how much i have left after paying my bills and i'll back to you....FOR SURE i'm INTERESTED!!!

www.floridamazdaclub.com

Protege is going back to stock...its time for a change...she will be traded in soon.

For Sale:
      4 17" exel TZ 7 rims w/2 good tires (other 2 need to be replaced) -- $150

Comment

hey

well just let me know and ill get them out asap

Comment

so, you dont want them because??? you just said they need to go...

i'm willing to buy....

www.floridamazdaclub.com

Protege is going back to stock...its time for a change...she will be traded in soon.

For Sale:

Comment

because there for the 3rd gen and i have the 2nd gen and i don't need them ive had them for a while thinking i was going to get a 3rd gen protege but ive had money problems

Comment

ok....gotcha...so how you want to do this?? do you want a money order....what?! let me know, i'll buy them from you.

you have a PM
              Last edited by PRican_Angel; 12-28-2003, 01:04 PM.

www.floridamazdaclub.com

For Sale:

Comment

Working...
              X