Clear Corners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear Corners

Anyone know where i can get a set of clear corners for my 91 protege?

You would have to get them custom made or pray that someone here will sell theirs from the group buy. Nobody makes them for our car.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

well thanks for the info, im a "newbie" here but ive been reading the forums, lots of helpful info. i bought my 91 protege in october from a 97 year old lady for $1200. it had 75,000 miles on it and nothing was wrong with it. woo hoo

Comment

Originally posted by dylan
        well thanks for the info, im a "newbie" here but ive been reading the forums, lots of helpful info. i bought my 91 protege in october from a 97 year old lady for $1200. it had 75,000 miles on it and nothing was wrong with it. woo hoo
        Welcome to the club!!! At 97, I don't think that lady drove the car that hard. Is it an LX or a DX? Any future plans as of yet?
        -------------------------
        '91 LX
        '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
        -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
        well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

its an LX, i think the same color as yours. so far ive put a cd player in and new rear speakers, new front tires and fixed the interior up a little. next week im gonna get a new exhaust on it. im trying to take it one step at a time. its such a fun car to drive :D

Comment

Working...
          X