This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GI: MSP Welded LSD

Well since I might be getting one of the Helical LSD's I won't need this one. Its welded and ready to have the bearing pressed on. It will not include the speedo gear.
    This will be 100% depending on whether the other GB for the LSD's goes through.

I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

ill trade yea something for it

Comment

interested, how much are you thinking?

Comment

Does this fit the G series tranny?

Comment

drops right in^^ requires about 5 strokes of a flat file for some transmissions but other then that it fits!!!
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

and requires kia axles
            "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
            -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
            *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
            172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
            New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

thanks i didn't want to be the one to say that
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

In that case, How much? Roy is first, obviously, but if he doesn't want it I'm interested.

I've never paid much attention to LSD's, will it being welded affect cornering, or is mainly for drag racing?

Comment

the welding in this case is to reinforce the unit from breakage
                  "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                  -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                  *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                  172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                  New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

exactly

Comment

i like how you have your sig in the background lol
                      94 Protege LX - GT-R powered on 17 psi - Spec stg 2 gtr clutch - KYB struts - Eibach springs- Steves FMIC kit - HKS shroom filter - Greddy type R BOV - Crappy exhaust - 8.5 wires - and HKS plugs

Comment

This is for sale. looking to get 350 + shipping
                        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                        |.....Overnight....................| ||
                        |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                        |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                        "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                        Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Working...
                        X