No announcement yet.

gtx part out and excellent goodies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will offer you 100 plus shipping for the fly wheel.
    GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
    AND
    THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

pm sent
      sigpic

Comment

$400 shipped for the clutch and flywheel

Comment

clutch and flywheel

sure ill only do money order as i got ripped on paypal before. comfirm that you really want it and ill send my address and info to make the money order out.
          New Project: "Freak"

Comment

you can riped of with a money order much faster than paypal.
            AND

Comment

Originally posted by 13thghost View Post
              you can riped of with a money order much faster than paypal.
              How Its as good as cash.
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

wait wait !! lol i got confused. money ''order'' as in wester union. or as in you go to a gas station and make one out. as in a paper check that you hold onto the receipt cashiers check. ''i am all confused''
                AND

Comment

Curious as to how Paypal did you wrong. It's supposed to protect buyers and sellers. Personally I've have nothing but the best success.

Did you get an eCheck payment( that needed to clear first ) and send the product out anyway (paypal sends you a warning and tells you not to ship until payment is clear) and then have the person cancel payment before it cleared?

That's the only scenario that I could see someone getting ripped off.

Otherwise instant payments are instant transfers of funds. fool proof tmk.

Care to tell us how it happened?

Comment

Originally posted by pikespeakgtx View Post
                    Curious as to how Paypal did you wrong. It's supposed to protect buyers and sellers. Personally I've have nothing but the best success.

Did you get an eCheck payment( that needed to clear first ) and send the product out anyway (paypal sends you a warning and tells you not to ship until payment is clear) and then have the person cancel payment before it cleared?

That's the only scenario that I could see someone getting ripped off.

Otherwise instant payments are instant transfers of funds. fool proof tmk.

Care to tell us how it happened?
                    yeah the account was hacked and money was transfered to british funds and then spent on a payment for something
                    New Project: "Freak"

Comment

OK before I send $400 of my hard earned dollars can anyone vouch for Perdonic?

Comment

I can.

Great seller. Bought a manual boost controller from his part out many moons ago (Summer time?).

Arrived quickly. No issues.
                        sigpic
                        2004 Subaru WRX STi
                        2003 Toyota Highlander

Comment

Oh, and...

sigpic
                          2004 Subaru WRX STi
                          2003 Toyota Highlander

Comment

LOL! Yeah I guess so... like 200 people vouch for him on that page!

I'll get your money out tomorrow.

Comment

Congratulations on your new buy, not to put down your car... In the contrary I have seen friends almost giving away there RSX-S because those engine break whenever they feel like it, the weakest link is the cams. I had friends who were outrageously mad, even on stock trim the cams crack destroyin the engine.
                              I must say you are brave man as you gone the route of the few as know your hobby has stepped up a lot in plethora.

Comment

My Money Order left the post office today headed for the far away land that is Canada.

Get that clutch and flywheel packed up baby cos it's Sold, Sold, Sold...

Shawn, So now that I bought it...tell me how badly you beat on it, like lots of runs at the drag strip?? Did you give it a good whallopin? How long did you break it in for? It was still holding fine when you pulled it out of the car?

Comment

Working...
                                X