• Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Toga high flow oil pump -BP

Its for the large nose crank BP.
    New from IPP.net is 145 + shipping
    I'll sell it for 125 shipped in US
    Its brand new and has not been used. I needed one for a small nose. My loss
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

bump, 125 shipped you cant go wrong
    Last edited by wheresthericego; 02-06-2009, 04:31 PM.
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

In your fist post you said $125 shipped and in your 2nd post you said $225. which one is it?
      1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

125 sorry dude. 125 shipped

Comment

Um how do i know if my crank is large or small?
          Powered by ACME

Comment

What year BP is it?
            the 92+ BP has large nose crank
            Last edited by wheresthericego; 02-06-2009, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Its the block from the 95 neo i posted about earlier so its a 95?