Random Parts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random Parts...

Just putting these up just in case someone wants something. Im throwing all this stuff out next week except for the apex and ecu. I also have a mx3 hood which is in primer and ready to be painted and i have mx3 headlights which are in real good condition ill be putting pics up of them later.
    Drift Back Bumper- 25 + s&h
    Mx3 Back Bumper- 25 + s&h
    Spoiler- 50 +s&h
    Ecu- 50 +s&h
    Apex - Havent been used- 125 +s&h
    Dont know why but i only have 1 mx3 rim cant find the other 3 but if you want it let me know.
    hood and headlights if anyone is interested tell me and ill get the pics

spoiler listed is spoiler. Plain spoiler is generic
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

its the gtr wing that goes on the mx3 but i put it on and didnt really like the way it looked so i left it off

Comment

PM sent...
        1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-turbo
        1983 Mazda RX-7 Limited Edition
        1990 Mazda Protege 4WD
        1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD

Comment

Would Them Bumpers Fit A 323 Bg, If So Can I Have 1st Dibs

Comment

I would have to say no because one came off my mx3 and the other was bought for my mx3 but I'm not 100% sure

Comment

Originally posted by familia_uk View Post
              Would Them Bumpers Fit A 323 Bg, If So Can I Have 1st Dibs

not @ all. don't even bother tryin to mod it up. def not worth time
              1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
              Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
              "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

thats what i was saying haha not even worth the time

Comment

serious

Comment

Originally posted by familia_uk View Post
                    serious
                    Yeah. None of the panels come anywhere even close to lining up.
                    Drew
                    '95 EGT 1.8
                    T
                    '93 ELX 1.9 SC
                    '91 ELX 1.9

Comment

Working...
                    X