This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM 3 Hole Interplay Front Bumper

I have a JDM 3 hole interplay bumper for the 323 or Protege. Its clean with no rips, tares or major scratches. All the plastic screens are in perfcet shape and not cracked or broken. This bumper has every single original clip and screw still in place for the grill inserts and the bottom lip. The lower lip is not deeply scratched, it has minor daily abuse. Right now the bumper is primered and is ready for finish paint. The bumper includes all hardware for proper installation,
    This is for serious buyers, please make sure that if you want this that you can send payment immediately. PM me if you are interested. $350 obo shipped in the USA.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TurboProto; 02-06-2009, 04:36 AM.
    1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

The whole point of the paper is that its to show ppl that the product is accually yours and the proof is that the paper is on or next to the product lol. I can vouch for that being your car though so its all good. Just wanted to point that out
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

No worries ill post more proper pictures tomorrow. I should know better than that..
      Last edited by TurboProto; 02-06-2009, 04:41 AM.
      1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

thats a good deal on a bumper, **** if only i had use for a spare.
        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

how much shipped to canada?

370 st-andre, laval, h7g 2z7, Quebec, canada

Mazda Familia GTX AWD 1991
          Mazda Protege 5 2002 : The daily Drive
          Mazda 323 Bp 1994 : The project

Comment

That's a clean bumper, bump for a good part

Comment

im not sure about prices shipped to canada. With this id would use fedex or somthing with a tracking #

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

i can vouch for steve i seen it in person its in great shape.
                like lil wayne says: i wish i can **** every girl in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboProto View Post
                  im not sure about prices shipped to canada. With this id would use fedex or somthing with a tracking #
                  ok if you can get me a quote i would apreciate! thanks!

Mazda Familia GTX AWD 1991
                  Mazda Protege 5 2002 : The daily Drive
                  Mazda 323 Bp 1994 : The project

Comment

Originally posted by mazda1993 View Post
                    ok if you can get me a quote i would apreciate! thanks!
                    PM sent

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

Do want.

Is the shipping lower if you send it to NorCal?
                      '90 Mazda 323 - V6 KLDE, supercharged, right-hand drive, build log
                      '93 Ford Probe GT - a few mods...
                      10.24 @ 139.5 mph [16 psi] - Timeslip
                      490whp, 447 wtq @ 20psi - Dyno sheet

Comment

is this gone yet? i want it. lol, im in vegas nv 89142. how much would shipping be?
                        sigpic

Comment

Bumper pending possible sale. Will know more tomorrow. Thanks

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

dam if it falls threw let me know
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheOnenOnly View Post
                              dam if it falls threw let me know
                              Sorry bro but the bumper is sold.

Thread may be closed now.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X